Home > About Us > Rules
1. Irregular attendance , class bunking disobedience, misconduct or any other gesture of indecency may lead to suspension from school. Halfday or instant leave in case of an emergency will only be granted with the consent of the parents besides proper leave application, medical certificate in case of illness be submitted for legitimacy of the leave. The name of the students will be struck off on being absent for long and will not be allowed to write exams/test. Damage caused to school property will lead to stern action.
2. The students need not bring mobiles excessive money or any other valuables to school.
3. The students are directed to attend the assembly and behave decently when the prayer is in progress.
4. The students must observe code of conduct and decorum when in class/moving out to library/labs/ play ground etc.
5. The students coming out of the class for drinking water or rest room must carry the out pass issued to each class.
6. The students commuting by two wheelers must own proper driving license and necessarily use halmet while driving.
7. The students are expected to come in clean, complete and appropriate uniform.
8. The parents should make sure that their children should keep the ie hair and nails trimmed and clean.